SOLANO COUNTY CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
MICHAEL REHM – (707) 225-0731
Solano County Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents happen fast. You are a safe driver, you are paying attention, and suddenly, you are hit out of nowhere by another vehicle. Being involved in a car accident can be a very traumatic event, even if it’s just a small incident. When that car accident is the fault of the other driver, the event can be even more frustrating and upsetting. Unfortunately, accidents are more common than we’d like. In 2018 in Solano County alone, there were 2,916 victims killed and injured as a result of car accidents.
Regardless of the injuries and damage to your car, you should contact a car accident lawyer to discuss your options and to have your questions answered.
Should I Hire a Fairfield Car Accident Lawyer?
If you have been in a car accident that is not your fault, you should consider contacting a lawyer who is experienced in car accident claims. If your car has been damaged, you need someone who will help you recover your losses. If you have been hurt, there are additional considerations that have to be made regarding your case. At the scene of the accident, you will want to call 911 immediately and have a police report filed, and you’ll want to collect the other driver’s important information, such as their driver’s license and insurance cards. However, there are several things you should NOT do that some people aren’t aware of:
- Do NOT admit fault – even if you feel like you may have been partially at fault, do not tell the other driver, the first responders, or the insurance company you thought you were at fault. This is often considered an admission of guilt and can potentially make it difficult for you to recover any compensation, even if the other driver was responsible for the accident.
- Do NOT promise to pay anything – a promise to pay damages or fix vehicles will make it appear that you are the driver at fault. Let an attorney speak on your behalf with the insurance companies to ensure that any deals that are made are fair to you.
What Can I Recover in A Car Accident Case?
If you are in a car accident that is not your fault, you may be entitled to recover more expenses than you think. Consulting with a car accident lawyer is the only way to know exactly what may be recoverable in your case. However, you may be entitled to any of the following:
- Medical expenses related to the accident
- Lost wages due to the injury and your recovery time
- Property damage incurred during the accident
- Pain and suffering
Solano County Car Accident Attorney Michael Rehm Can Assist You
Being the victim of a car accident can have devastating effects, physically and emotionally.
Attorney Michael Rehm understands the steps to take after an accident. He will do everything he can to make sure that you are treated fairly, and he will do all that he can to make sure you receive justice and compensation for any injuries you might have incurred. Attorney Michael Rehm has been practicing personal injury law for more than a decade. If you need assistance in the Solano County or anywhere else in the state of California, we can help. Call us today at (707) 225-0731 for a free consultation to discuss your accident and compensation options.
FAIRFIELD CA AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
MICHAEL REHM – (707) 225-0731
Copyright © 2023 The Law Office of Michael Rehm